Thursday, December 4, 2008

3 Subs-3 Days

I hate being sick! It's especially hard when you're between the stage of feeling much better than you were, but not quite back to feeling normal. My poor kids at school had three subs for the three different days. I didn't have a choice the first couple of days--no voice at all. I was planning on heading back today but really was still very wiped out and got talked into resting one more day. Trouble is, I don't feel bad enough to just sleep all day, but whatever I do try to do tuckers me out! Whine, whine, whine..... I'll stop that now and count my blessings.

Crystal is in the hospital with close contractions-not admitted yet so we don't know if this is still another false alarm or the real deal. I HAVE to get over this cold thingie so I can meet my grandson when he comes!

No comments: