Friday, August 14, 2009

Welcome Home Newlyweds


It was a late flight (11:20 pm) and they offered to have someone else pick them up, but I have to confess that I wanted to be there to hear their stories first while it was all fresh. A friend rode along with me since Dan works all night and he didn't want me driving alone but all went well. (Except I can't believe how many flights come in at that late hour-the arrival area was very congested!) But eventually the bride was carried over the threshold and now they have the fun task of opening presents, moving her things into the house, and settling in as a married couple. Ah, the circle of life!
PS-I got to bed at 3:30 a.m. and woke at 7:20....about the amount of sleep Dan gets many days and then goes to work! How does he do that??

No comments: