Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Morgan at Centennial

I wish I'd taken my camera to school today. Since Salem doesn't have school all week, Grandpa has been babysitting so I decided to lighten his load today and Morgan went to school with me. Since I work with just kindergarten, 1st and 2nd graders, he fit right in (he's in second grade). The kids were all so surprised that I was a "Nana"! They all wanted to be his friend and loved it when he helped out. Actually, his reading level fit right into my 2nd grade group too. It was probably a good thing that he had to practice reading all day! I love that I teach at a small district where it's perfectly acceptable for a grandma teacher to bring her grandson. :>)
Tonight was filled with getting things ready for Thanksgiving---we'll all sleep well tonight!!

PS-Grandpa painted the living room today! Morgan asked if he was an artist before going into road construction. LOL!

No comments: