Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It wasn't on vibrate, was it?

Well, I've done it this time. I can't find my cell phone anywhere. The last time I know I had it was this morning in the car but then I came home and after a few inside chores, spent a good part of the day outside doing yard work. When it came time to take the grandkids back to their mom, I reached for my phone to call her and....... So of course, I called it so I could hear where it was (that always works) but it couldn't be heard. I'm sure I looked goofy walking all over the yard with our cordless home phone calling and calling. I even re-raked the fresh barkdust in case I'd buried it. Phooey!! Maybe it fell out in a parking lot? I may have to go cancel that phone and number. That will break my heart---I've had the same cell phone number since 1995!

No comments: