Friday, June 26, 2009

Catching up...or not!



I haven't written anything for a while but we're still here. I've had opportunity to babysit all 5 grandkids over the last couple of weeks, but Gary's kids every day while he works. This week in the mornings I've taken them to VBS and then during that time I've squeezed in going to work a couple of days, having breakfast with Karla, and getting a little shopping done. The afternoons are pretty much spent with them playing and me working in the yard. The kids have been treated to a wonderland of play activities at our next-door neighbors too. Their grandchildren are here for the week and they have a trampoline and water slides! (A wonderful way to wear kids out, by the way!) In the meantime, my house is a disaster but maybe I'll tackle it this weekend---or not. The wedding is still 29 days away. I still have time, don't I?

No comments: